THIS EVENT IS BY INVITATION ONLY
AT&T Fast Pitch runs as a series of 15 minute pitches by startups. The companies will be pitching to a panel of relevant CTO / CMO executives from AT&T and local VCs.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the form here
- You'll receive an invite to present by 11/1
VCs and Startup companies can expect following results:
- Very compelling technology / solutions get taken up as a joint project (at AT&T Foundry and through other AT&T orgs as needed – with expectations of 30/60/90 days sprint cycles for proof of concepts)
- If technology / solution is relevant to AT&Ts ongoing projects then AT&T bring it in to those projects directly
- For heavy network elements (e.g. routers, eNodeB, RAN gear etc.) technologies AT&T generally seeks 3 way collaborative project with one of their network domain providers and startup
- In case we don’t see immediate synergy, we provide immediate constructive startup companies
And some common FAQs about the Foundries are here: http://developer.att.com/developer/forward.jsp?passedItemId=4300010
Lastly, here is a link to the network services API catalogue: http://developer.att.com/developer/forward.jsp?passedItemId=2400388
Attendance numbers do not account for private attendees. Get there early!